Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Live Blogging my 23rd Birthday

4:50PM The afternoon was more of the same. I'm cooking some chicken and off to meet Patrick for some dranks (sic).


2:15PM I showered with the door open.


11:52AM

A lovely facebook post from my flatmate Sarp. I'm geting a little bit of work done, between champagne filled spiked glasses of orange juice.

V. Sarp Kayalar HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN! All the best, lots of chicks, and alcohol + success for your new age! The new era has started for us in Slovakia! This summer is just gonna be awesome! Just enjoy as much as you can.

PS: You are the best flatmate ever!!!:)

Sarp


UPDATE: Easy listening.

9:50AM
Some breaking news in the form of another hilarious decision by Queen's AMS Exec.

I mean, really??

Brandon Sloan, communications officer for the Alma Mater Society, suggested "white privilege" had blinded the student government, which is largely but not entirely white, to the seriousness of the issue.

Read more: http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=2740807#ixzz0jdzkHI3y


8:50AM
Well, well, happy birthday to me. My office mates are in Mexico and Poprad respectively. I'll be joining the latter for Easter, which I'm excited about. Easter in Slovakia is a hilarious tradition, if you're a man.

Anyways, off to go mix some champagne with my orange juice. I couldn't find Alize at the grocery store, so this thug will be passionless.

Happy Aging.

No comments:

Post a Comment