Sunday, January 10, 2010

BACK IN THE GAME

It's 4am Monday morning. I've been awake for 1.5 hours. I don't know if it's because I'm starving, excited to work, travel-fatigue related or a combination of the above. I decided to just get my day started rather than toss and turn in the pursuit of elusive slumber.

It's obvious that I've taken a holiday hiatus from this here blog. Combined with some router compatibility problems at home, the shock of being in a fully industrialized country and general family and friend fun kept me from fulfilling the need to opine on these here internets.

BUT IM BACK.

It's 2010 and I need to start acting like it. I'm going to run with the excited about work reason for this bout of insomnia. I'll try to post short frequent blogs in the coming days. I had insane flight trouble that delayed my return. I'm feeling focused and ready to make things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment