Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Late Night Nonsense

Kobe is an unreal athlete.

Today I learned that Twitter originated from a notepad project "(hattip@squasher)"
http://flickr.com/photos/jackdorsey/182613360/

I'm interested to learn more about what's going down with the Eastern European banking system.

I've been reading a lot http://www.larrywinget.com/images/bk-work.jpg is the one I wrapped up today. My Dad got it for me, I found the cover offensive. At first glance, Larry irked me. The book was blunt, and I think it will help me. The gist of it is that people need to work harder to achieve better results. It's a simple book. I think simple is good.

I'm also reading "A Random Wall Down Wall Street." It's challenging me to work harder and remain skeptical with regards to my trading strategy. I need to be critical and patient, I hear there is a lot of garbage advice on the internet. Best be careful this time. I've been trading less this week and letting positions ride a little bit more. I think I waste less time checking twitter and it's a step towards developing my system. I want to be able to trade while working full time.

That being said, I don't like the idea of working exclusively during the business day. I struggle a little bit with structure and will often find myself working on work problems well into the night.

Speaking of well into the night, that's where we find ourselves. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment