Thursday, February 26, 2009

Morning Thoughts

I'm trying to get into the grind of things at school. It's tough though.

I've managed to stay on task this week, for the most part. Picking up evening work shifts has also helped me make money while also kept me from spending it. Double Bonus.

The PPT http://ppt.ibankcoin.com/ is amazing and really giving me a feel for the market. There is a lot of really intelligent discussion going on. One of my favorite parts is the public watchlist and how you can see what other people are interested in. It's really helpful for getting fresh ideas and perspectives.

I have a job interview in a little more than an hour. I need to get ready! It will be my second one with this company, hopefully it goes well!

Happy Friday eve day.

No comments:

Post a Comment