Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Important Issue of Houseplants

http://www.elephantjournal.com/2009/03/clean-fresh-air-with-these-three-common-houseplants-kamal-meattle/

I have been surprisingly busy lately, for having nothing to do. I got to spend some great time with family, which was really special. It's weird to think that I won't be seeing some of them for a pretty significant amount of time.

I am thinking a lot about work and the big move. I am getting excited but trying to focus on my last few days in Kingston. I keep telling myself that I am going to work very hard and be successful. I desperately want to, but I just keep asking myself "what if you can't do it?" I know that's bullshit. I'm going to run that show.

I am not actively trading right now, I picked up a few semiconductors on Thursday that have made me some money. I am going to read some news and do a little charting but most of my energy needs to be used spending time with my friends and appreciating the last four years.

I am stoked to work, when it is time to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment