Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bratislava: A Tourist Perspective



I had an epiphany today. It should have come about 11 months earlier.

There are security cameras everywhere, because everywhere there aren't security cameras, there is a RIDICULOUS amount of graffiti.

Due to an ongoing camera compatibility issue, you'll have to take my word for it, come visit, or go by the stolen picture above.

NOTE:

In finding the above picture, I read this description of someone's stay in Bratislava. Here are some highlights:

"All I can say is wow."

"The first thing you realize about Bratslava is that much much less attractive than any other european city (at least the ones I've been to). Buildings are half completed, trash is everywhere, graffiti is rampant, and the city feels more like an urban wasteland than the glorious capitol city of an independent nation. "

I couldn't have said it better myself.


"The second thing you notice about Bratslava is that every single girl is absolutely, brilliantly exquisite
bar. I have been all around Western Europe and a good deal of Eastern Europe, and never before had I seen a grand quantity of smoking hot girls in one place"

Good to know he has been to many places, to substantiate his earlier claims. All true so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment