Monday, July 6, 2009

Grinding

Hours after I post my concerns about China revolt breaks out. That's some prophetic shit.

I digress. Today was Monday, the day I so arrogantly declared I had been waiting for. Truth be told, it was great and my prophecies ring true once again. I was three minutes from spooning out my eye balls from the boredom/headaches associated with watching movies for 72 hours, work offered some reprieve.

Things weren't looking good, initially. My boss started this rant about "expectations" while I looked for English speaking Dr.'s on the internet. The settling of mucus in my lungs while I slept the night before had things looking dire. In previous days I've had some sort of fog occupying my brain that puts me on par with a trisomy 21 fourth-grade spelling bee, not so today. I should have known the mental clarity was a sign things would improve. A few hours later I was breathing clearly and now I feel better than ever.

Stay tuned for my official declaration of victory.

I also think it's worth mentioning that I "ran train" on call-rates. Hopefully I'm going to close some deals this week, and by hopefully, I of course mean: I will do everything in my power to make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment