Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Note on Subtlety

Today, while making my way to the office, I got off the tram a stop earlier than usual. I'm quite tired you see, with Marc-Andre visiting and all. I decided for a quick Tesco detour to get some nourishment since my fridge is emptier than a gypsies stomach. Ergo the preemptive tram debarkacation.

On my stroll through the Tesco parking lot, I glanced to the left and saw a man with only a few millimeters of hair capping the head that looked too small for the body which had undoubtedly been injected with copious anabolic substances. He stood in a black under-armour shirt and black pants. I can only assume a hefty gold chain draped around his neck. He stood beside his matching black Merc-Jeep and swigged from a 1.5L bottle of water. On his left forearm was a "HITMAN" tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment