Friday, March 27, 2009

Prioritizing

I have not been following the market as closely as usual this week. I've spent more of my free time reading Atlas Shrugged (only 400 pages to go!) and starting to learn Slovak. That being said, my account has been pretty green this week and the commercial real estate shorts are paying handsomely.

I need to order a book about Slovak. I am also going to comb the internet for grammar exercises and shit. I yesterday talked to an American who just recently arrived in Bratislava. He said the English speaking is pretty limited, so I think I'm going to do my best to give myself a head start with the local language. I feel that immersing myself in it will provide me with the best experience and most opportunity to learn. The iPhone application that I downloaded is actually really helpful and worth the $9.99 it cost me.

Tonight is probably going to be one of the drunkest nights of my year. Awesome.

Based on forecasts, 32 days left in Kingston.

No comments:

Post a Comment