Sunday, March 8, 2009

Stop Expecting?

Here's a cool article about Obama economic policy.

I had a funny night, yesterday. Besides losing an additional hour of sleep because of a daylight saving time induced time change, I went to the Biochemistry Formal. I was really not that pumped to go, as it promised to be a veritable nerd show. All in all, it was a lot of fun, thanks in large part to the copious quantities of free wine I was able to consume. I had good company at my table too, I guess.

Either way, I went in with low expectations and ended up having a really good. It was refreshing.

If you haven't checked out Ideas Worth Sharing, you are missing out in a huge way. I'm going to watch a few talks and get inspired before heading out.

I'm drinking coffee and reading news. Sunday mornings are great. My hangover is much more dull than I would have expected. Red wine is usually the worst news, today not so. I'm going to go to the library this afternoon and read "Atlas Shrugged" which I heard is a must-read.

I'm excited about the market this week. I'm generally feeling pretty excited about life. I've been thinking a lot about the next phase, while trying to enjoy my final time here. It's going to be sink or swim time pretty soon!

In other news, I learned now to link to websites. No more messy url shit, this is way slicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment