Friday, February 12, 2010

Acclimatization


This is similar to my last blog post. I would ask you to please forgive the redundancy, but it's my blog, so I'll do what I want.

My uncle is coming to visit me in a few weeks. I'm excited. My family has repeatedly asked me if I need anything from North America. Other than the latest GQ, I haven't been able to think of anything. I don't really need stuff, but I also am becoming more and more capable.

For example, just the other day I finally managed to find sweetener BEZ CUKOR (without sugar), VHODNE PRE DIABETIKOV (suitable for diabetics).

I've finally got my oatmeal just the way I like. It's empowering.

If you don't know why oatmeal is such a big deal, you haven't been reading long enough. Here's some perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment