Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back to the Balcony


The amount of Nutella I consume is ungodly. But that's not what this is about.

For those readers who operate with the Celsius scale, I'm happy to inform you that I am now consistently enjoying double digit temperatures. As an Ottawa native, the notion of persistent positive temperature readings in the month of February is mind-blowing. To those of you that remain trapped in the confines of the frigid 613, I don't mean this personally but: Suck it. Maybe it's cliche to blog about the weather; but quite frankly good sir, I don't give a damn.

While I concede, there may be a brief relapse and even a flurry or two, I declare with certainty that the worst is most definitely over.

Off to the balcony where I will stand in a "fresh white tee" and watch incompetent drivers try to parallel park in spaces far too tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment