Friday, May 8, 2009

Live Blogging: The Final Leg

6:10pm
We will be landing at 6:20pm it is currently 20 degrees and sunny in Bratislava, I am told.

I'm brushing up on my phrases, although I still have SIGNIFICANT work to do. Prague gave me a pretty good idea of what I will be getting into, I made my first Euro transaction at the airport. Redbull. They don't have any of that sugar free stuff, I guess the calorie free sweeteners are to wimpy for Central and Eastern Europe.

In all actuality the sugar free version of Redull was made special for the owner of the company for three years before it was released to market, for exactly the aforementioned reasons. Seriously.

I don't know what I'm seeing but we are flying over these 8 stacks that are emitting giant amount of smoke. They look like the nuclear reactors in the Simpsons.

I am getting excited, for awhile this afternoon I was secretly hoping that I would never arrive, I'm not sure why I felt that way. Regardless, it's just about game time so I'm going to take the last 15 minutes of the flight to get in the zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment