Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This is Real Life

Who would have guessed that I would ever lock down a full time job. I'm finally becoming a real person.

Today was my first day. It was very low impact and I felt very saturated with information by the end of the day-long training session. Another week or so of learning before I really get down to business but it was extremely refreshing to be able to spend the majority of the day with people who could communicate with me.

Getting back into a routine will probably be great for me after an undefinable period of lofting around waiting for my life plans to unfold. I'm still enthusiastic, naive etc. but the office seems like a great environment and all the material I was given resonated well with me, especially with respect to company culture and the way that they do things (read: heavy financial incentives). I am going to do my best to make it go well.

Time to start being super proactive.

I think I might photoblog my trip to work tomorrow. Check back at the start of your day/end of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment